Friday 18 September 2020

Andreas Childminding Bacup

Andreas Childminding Bacup

Hyper-Advertiser,



Andreas Childminding Services, Bacup, 07759 812821

My name is Andrea and we are an OFSTED registered Childminders resident in Bacup, Lancashire, with my Husband and our two Children, a daughter aged 16 and a son aged 12.

We are Ofsted Quality Rates as OUTSTANDING We are ofstead-outstanding-2018

I work towards the EYFS standards.
We aim to provide a happy, friendlysecure and caring home from home environment which meets both the needs of the children and the parent. We live close to Bacup town centre and open countryside where I regularly take the children in my care for a short walk to get some fresh


The Hyper active advertsing system that allows you to advertise your Products or services on the Internet for FREE

www.Hyper-Advertiser.com

No comments: